What do you do first

Bravox22x

Anyone else like to do what I do?

I like to play a map on the previous Halo that's also on the new one, and when the new one comes out I play on that same level.

So for example, right before I head out to the midnight launch, I'm just going to explore Valhalla (after beating the last level from the Halo 3 campaign to lead me into the new game). I'm going to explore every nook and cranny of that map and just have fun playing with the old stuff. Then, when I get Halo 4, I might play campaign first for an hour or so, but then I'm going to go onto Ragnarok and see all the changes they made.

Normally I like to go directly from the old game map to the new game map, but I feel like the campaign would be a better introduction to Halo 4, since it's the biggest gap in graphics between Halo games. It'd be nice to see it in all it's glory for a great first impression, since campaign has slightly better graphics than multiplayer does.

I might forge on Valhalla and Ragnarok, but not to spawn weapons I havent used in campaign yet, I want to just spawn vehicles that I might want to use to see how it feels to drive a warthog through the new level.

My wife and i are going to play through all the other halo games in time stream order. Including halo wars. Play order will be Wars, Reach, Combat evolved, 2, ODST, 3, Then 4. its going to be torture to wait through the rest of the games for 4.

Gonna need lots of Mountain Dew and maybe some doritos.

• Like 1

Open the cover and smell the disk. Standard procedure that is followed everytime a new Halo game is bought.

Standard procedure for any new game is rubbing it against my face :laughing: (they are always so smooth) never gets old.

Then install to Hard Drive and then beat the game within a few hours on Heroic. Then multiplayer.

(Usually I play MM first but for Halo I will beat Campaign first)

• Like 1

First im gonna explore the LE and see whats inside and read all the stuff.

Then open the case and smell the inside of the case. (i know im weird)

Get a good look at my new Spartan IV. Then start on campaign normal solo

The first thing I'm doing when I get home with the game? I'm going to bed, I have to work in the morning. But seriously, I plan on just sticking with the campaign for a week or so, my Gold has expired and I don't have the money to renew quite yet.

it comes with a 14 day trial in the standard edition and LE