UNSC MP flyer!?

killulotz8

This may have been covered but i will try anyway 343 has said in recent bulliten that there will be no UNSC flyer for MP but we will see a hand full for the story. And that it may change in future TU just thought i would put that out there.

Yes, they have shown the broadsword in the Halo 4 Interactive guide, so I'm looking forward to an aerial/space battle between that and the lich.

Also they have gameplay of us being able to fly the Pelican and shoot a spartan laser type weapon.

So yea, Campaign is going to be sweet!

Yes, they have shown the broadsword in the Halo 4 Interactive guide, so I'm looking forward to an aerial/space battle between that and the lich.

Also they have gameplay of us being able to fly the Pelican and shoot a spartan laser type weapon.

So yea, Campaign is going to be sweet!

So god dang excited :D

Le me is guessin there are no UNCS flying vehicles in MP. Broadsword (?) I'm guessing is going to be playable only in campaign, just as the lazer-firing Pelican. Check out my topic, so you can see the Pelican Shootin'. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/16029-pilot-the-pelican/