Anyone wanna trade Halo 4 Pre-order skins?

Chase-S201

Okay, so I preordered from Gamestop, because it's the only place I could Pre order at at the time.. BUT, I really want the GUNGINR Pulse skin, or the C.I.O Web skin.. Reason why, is because using the codes for those skins, unlocks those armors right away, and I really don't want the Hazop armor.. It looks cool, but I prefer GUNGINR and C.I.O..

So, what I wanna know, is would anyone like to trade their GUNGINR Pulse skin, or C.I.O Web skin, for my Hazop Forest skin?

I'm guessing that the pre-order skins will be offered as a DLC after launch, "pre-order specials" seem to always work out like that.

Correct, BS Angel and Frankie said that there would be a DLC Pre-Order Bonus pack available post launch containing ALL pre-order bonuses

Good luck with it my friend, hopefully you can find a loyal person. What I'd suggest is give them a false code first, and if the code they sent you is false as well, don't trust them. But if they're code is a good code, give them the real code. Although they may be upset, but please don't use this for advantages or you'll get in trouble for illegal marketing/trading.