Only one remake in Halo 4? O rly, 343i?

Flippant Sol

343i promised that there would only be ONE and ONE only remake in Halo 4 and it appeared at first to be Ragnarok, but after I watched that IGN two hour gameplay video, I realized how wrong I was. Lets see how many remakes there really is:

• Ragnarok - Valhalla
  • Settler - Blood Gulch
  • Relay - Desolation
  • Ascent - High Ground/Ascension
  • Adrift - Countdown
  • Solace - Synapse
  • Complex - Powerhouse/The Pit

If theye were going to lie to us, at least they should have done this:

• Ragnarok - Valhalla
  • Oblongskete - Gephyrophobia
  • Arsenality - Danger Canyon
  • Settler - Blood Gulch
  • Relay - Desolation
  • Definale - Ghost Town
  • Nymphesis - Waterworks

(343i should hire me to make map names :) ) I'm not saying that I'm disappointed with the remakes, I'm also not trying to say that they are 100% remakes, most of them are spiritual reincarnations, others just share elemental and structural properties. Anyhoo, in conclusion, trusting 343i is like trusting the covenant: you don't know if they are really allies, but no dislike of the company, their works are just fines, it's just that...everything above. :good: BTW, if you can see where I'm thinking from, just hit that LIEK button. :)

I was pointing out that 343 said only one actual remake, which makes your entire argument sort of invalid. :D

:facepalm: You are trying to correct something of someone elses's that they already corrected. I corrected myself when I said that they aren't remakes, they are "reincarnations", or is that word too long for you? :baby:

Why is Danger Canyon next to it.

Because nobody wants to say "Danger Canyon" because that wouldn't be as fluent as "Arsenality" They all need some revamping, so why not give them fresh names? Or do you not know about the map Danger Canyon from Halo CE?

:facepalm: You are trying to correct something of someone elses's that they already corrected. I corrected myself when I said that they aren't remakes, they are "reincarnations", or is that word too long for you? :baby:

Because nobody wants to say "Danger Canyon" because that wouldn't be as fluent as "Arsenality" They all need some revamping, so why not give them fresh names?

Danger Canyon is a classic name, simple and clean. You know there's gonna be a canyon and enemy players all around. How about Peril Canyon? Danger Valley? Something that links it back to its former name in some way is good, since 95% of Halo players don't know about the Halo CE PC maps. Are you saying there's a reincarnation of it in Halo 4?

"Or do you not know about the map Danger Canyon from Halo CE?" Whoa buddy, don't go there.

• Like 1

Danger Canyon is a classic name, simple and clean. You know there's gonna be a canyon and enemy players all around. How about Peril Canyon? Danger Valley? Something that links it back to its former name in some way is good, since 95% of Halo players don't know about the Halo CE PC maps. Are you saying there's a reincarnation of it in Halo 4?

No what I'm saying is that they tried to reincarnate from moderate mediocre maps, instead of reincarnating all good ones, it's an arsenality of opinion. :)

-snip-

Orly?

Only one remake in Halo 4? O rly, 343i?

343i promised that there would only be ONE and ONE only remake in Halo 4 and it appeared at first to be Ragnarok, but after I watched that IGN two hour gameplay video, I realized how wrong I was.

And then after you supposedly "corrected yourself"

Anyhoo, in conclusion, trusting 343i is like trusting the covenant: you don't know if they are really allies, but no dislike of the company, their works are just fines, it's just that...everything above.

Nice try though. :)

• Like 2