many people have bashed but was it really necessary?

xlxlCrobarlxlx

So for months ive been reading threads and threads of people loving how halo 4 looks, their expectations and how much 343 has done real good progress for the halo series.

Now in the last month idk when but 343i had a bulletin explaining the weapon and skin unlock system. Progression system.

People bashed 343i for them not having a ranking system.

Now a few days ago there was a video released with two men from 343i talking about how Halo 4 has an invisible ranking system. To me it didnt seem like the smartest move but im okay with it since Halo 4 has soo much to offer that it seems like something small to fuss over about since i have yet to play the game.

Now when this happened sooo many threads came out bashing 343i over it and saying how it failed and how they messed up Halo. I honestly felt like as smart as these people sounded and how logical their points are that no matter how much they were right they were wrong. BS Angel has clarrified this matter by saying that in the new Halo Waypoint update this invisible rank will be visible for everybody. So everything is fine.

Now the point i was trying to make was that people should relax more and judge less because stuff like that might happen and you might just feel like you went overboard with your comments and its just not right to be criticizing so much. Just chill and appreciate good work on a game thats gonna be great.

My longest thread :) send me feedback if it was good or bad.