DewXP for Fotus Armor

evilbob7

I heard guys laughing about fotus earlier tonight in a btb reach game, saying how its got its own assassination move the spartan gets on all fours and headbuts the enemy like a unicorn or rhino would. I think it looks good and guess it'll be fun seeing it the odd time a console buyer is in the game.

I heard guys laughing about fotus earlier tonight in a btb reach game, saying how its got its own assassination move the spartan gets on all fours and headbuts the enemy like a unicorn or rhino would. I think it looks good and guess it'll be fun seeing it the odd time a console buyer is in the game.

I think it will end up being like the Flaming helmet in Reach...everyone who got it wears it for the first few weeks and than realizes it just paints a huge target on them...after the first few weeks there wont be many FOTUS armor set wearers

Heh, most folks laugh about FOTUS until they see it up close over their dead body. Then they realize, I look like a Promethean. XD

If I were to give you my code, I'd require like...125-150 matches of Dew XP. Even then, I'm on the edge. I love FOTUS.

Only a 150 matches....I would ask for the max of 200 matches lol

I think it will end up being like the Flaming helmet in Reach...everyone who got it wears it for the first few weeks and than realizes it just paints a huge target on them...after the first few weeks there wont be many FOTUS armor set wearers

Only a 150 matches....I would ask for the max of 200 matches lol

What would I do with my 38 I already have? :troll: Yeah, I'll keep my FOTUS.

Yeah, FOTUS isn't really a huge target since it's just a horn. The horn isn't really that big.

What would I do with my 38 I already have? :troll: Yeah, I'll keep my FOTUS.

Yeah, FOTUS isn't really a huge target since it's just a horn. The horn isn't really that big.

People said the same thing about the flaming helmet at first too...and remember how that turned out lol