Got my copy...

Jaxxsc

Alot of noise going around about bans but i dont see how they would be allowed. If i walk into a store and they are selling it surely its not my fault.

Anyone confirm ?

That's what I'd think should happen. It should be your retailers fault rather than yours. Unfortunately, a lot of the more experienced guys in this community say it still isn't safe, and I'd take their word for it. After all it's less than a week from being legal to play :)

That's what I'd think should happen. It should be your retailers fault rather than yours. Unfortunately, a lot of the more experienced guys in this community say it still isn't safe, and I'd take their word for it. After all it's less than a week from being legal to play :)

With all of the leaks and pirates, it may be a legal copy, but M$ is taking no chances. They could care less if the banned someone who bought a legal copy, even if that person tried to sue, there wouldnt be much gorunds and M$ wouldnt really care. At this point, they are just trying to keep things sensible for launch

You can play it offline (not connected to the internet) with no worries.

If you play with an internet connection before the market release date (November 6th), you're asking for it.

...until you connect to the internet. Once connected to XBL, any achievements earned will show as "Earned Offline". Best to wait until street date. :)

• Like 2

Precisely...just wait a few more days and than enjoy the heck outta the game :)

Completely agree Tallgeese!! Look at it this way....we have all waited this long, what's a few more days? Hide it between the mattress or something. If you do have it then at least you know for a fact that you are guaranteed playtime at 12:00 am, lol! :thumbsup:

Completely agree Tallgeese!! Look at it this way....we have all waited this long, what's a few more days? Hide it between the mattress or something. If you do have it then at least you know for a fact that you are guaranteed playtime at 12:00 am, lol! :thumbsup:

Pretty much, at least this guy can download all of the info (8gb) before the rest of us and start playing right away lol

• Like 1

Just play offline and you should be good to go

As long as he doesnt connect to the internet until Nov. 6th...as soon as he connects his offline achievements will become online achievements and 343i/M$ will see that he played offline before Nov. 6th

You can wait for a few more days, it will be worth the wait. It's better to get the full experience at the same time as everyone else and to get the feeling of playing it legally in my opinion. If I play a game early, I feel like a traitor or a cheater to everyone else who are still waiting.

Thats because its not open to the public yet. Unless you are some dev. for Microsoft or 343 (even a tester). You won't be able to legally play the game online. Offline, disconnected from XBL I wouldn't find a problem with, as you play campaign. But I think that store should get sued, wherever you bought it from.