What's your reason for Halo 4

SDChargersFan85

So my friend told me he wasn't getting Halo 4 at all. I asked him why and this is exactly what he told me. "I am not getting Halo 4 because 343 and Microsoft only want money an they don't care about the game itself." To me this was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard and I tried to explain that this was not true but he didn't believe me. Obviously he hasn't been following Halo 4 at all because if he had seen some of the interviews with Frank O'connor he would have seen that it wasn't about the money and it was about the fans and Halo itself.

So what would you say to my friend I you herd him say this?

Also what is your reason for getting Halo 4? The reason I'm getting it is because I've played all the game and have loved every minute of each.

"I am not getting Halo 4 because 343 and Microsoft only want money an they don't care about the game itself."

So what would you say to my friend I you herd him say this?

Also what is your reason for getting Halo 4?

this is not an invalid argument. Mi¢ro$oft is kind of known for their blatant money grab techniques. And their exclusive game properties are nearly a license to print money.

However, with that being said, they must know that gamers (the Halo fanbase in particular) are a bit unforgiving when it comes to bad games. And they will lose far more money than they make if they start skimping on their end.

I'm looking forward to Halo 4 because I'm curious on what happens next. What is happening with the covenant, who and what are the protheans and what are there intentions with the galaxy. But what I'm most excited about is the fact that there is NO FLOOD!!!! :animier: I know my opinion differs from others on this point, but the games where I don't have to face those ******* zombies where the best ones.

Edited by rangerofthewest

Well for one thing, any game you get you're just going to give them your money what do you expect to get halo 4 for free? maybe if your friend actually played the halo series he might have a change of heart but i probably would say nothing to him shrug and walk away.

im getting halo 4 because ive been a fan of the halo series, its very good story based and i just cant wait for 4 to come out. its also really fun when your friends come on and play too.

I think your friend confused Halo 4 with Black c***s II...

Anyway my reasons:

• 343i care for the game as it has VERY high rating (9.8 and 10/10)
  • Great, emotional long-length campaign
  • Improved graphics, new additions/modes etc.

In addition, I realized that Black Ops II should be named Cod: Modern Warfare Anniversary Anniversary Anniversary Anniversary Anniversary with ''improved'' graphics.

I actually believe 343i have a lot of passion invested into Halo 4. They've shown us so much and with great anticipation. 343i always seem so excited to show us their work, always, with every interview and video released, they just can't hold it in.

Sure, with every business there's no doubt the $$, then there's M$... They get called M$ for a reason, lol.

Why did I get into Halo ( 4 )?

Well in short... The Halo universe is rich in lore & history, other games have failed to satisfy me and the science of Halo, a friend once told me Halo could be Humanity in the future. Whilst that may not be true it's great to think about and has actually motivated me to study and follow a career in military science. So in some sense ( sadly ), you could say Halo gave me meaning to my life.

Although I do not possess great IQ and neither do I possess qualifications ( yet ), a boy can dream!

Mostly interested to see what 343i will do with the franchise and where / how exactly Chief's journey will continue. If it's going somewhere good, I can see myself following it. If it's not to my interest, I won't bother.

Other than that, I could care less about Microsoft and / or 343i being interestes in money, since they obviously are, but that's not to say they aren't interested in the game itself.

• Like 1