Interested in trading codes

Victory Element

hello guys,

i was just wondering if anyone wanted to exchange some halo 4 codes with me. I will not get the chance to pre-order halo 4, but i am looking to get my hands on at least one pre-order skin. I am willing to exchange DewXP codes in return for any exlusive armor skins. I can guaruntee 5 XP codes from this point, and i plan on getting more codes, possibly a megaXP or 2. We can negottiate more once i have some offers

The pre-order bonuses that i'm interested in order would be:

1) forest camo/hazop

2) arctic BR skin

3) Raptor Skin/venator

4) deadeye helmet

5) web skin/CIO

***also, if you are receiving the LE are willing to give any codes for the exlusive LE skins, etc., i will gladly accept those as well

leave a response or PM me if you are interested in echanging codes. I will probably have to choose a single offer, due to my current shortness on XP codes. i will have more codes soon, don't worry!!

Thanks for reading this, and i hope you guys consider this

Hey, I'll trade you my forest Hazop skin. Maybe the Arctic BR skin as well. I pre-ordered at Gamestop and got the console. But mah console exclusives are MINE! I'll trade you whatever gamestop exclusives you want. Just remember a DLC pack for all of them will be released later.

i am very interested in the forest skin, but i would like to find out a bit more about the DLC and how much it will cost. I'm not going to spend 800ms points($10) just for some skins

Wait what?

So all the skins that were ''exclusive only by pre-ordering'' are going to be released as a DLC pack?

Awesome, how much will it cost?

They werent really exclusive for pre-ordering, just pre0order bonuses. And yes they will ALL be available for purchase in a DLC pack. Not sure how much it will cost, probably aorun $15

i am very interested in the forest skin, but i would like to find out a bit more about the DLC and how much it will cost. I'm not going to spend 800ms points($10) just for some skins

Well, at launch if no one takes them, I'm redeeming them since I like them. If prices aren't released yet, then someone else will have to help you. :(