George Lucas Sells Lucasfilms!!!!

Victory Element

i heard about that, i have mixed feelings about that, one because Disney bought it, but without lucas at the helm it's possible that we can get good star wars movies again

This so much

I've been reading posts from so many people saying this is the end of Star Wars, like Star Wars was somehow not ruined by Phantom Menace

• Like 2

This so much

I've been reading posts from so many people saying this is the end of Star Wars, like Star Wars was somehow not ruined by Phantom Menace

I fully agree...Episodes 1, 2 and 3 were terrible and should not be considered canon. I have a feeling though that since the already announced Episode 7 in 2015 and 8 and 9 after that with more to come every few years, Star Wars will become the new Pirates of the Caribbean series, beaten to death...

• Like 1

Well going with Episodes 7, 8, and 9 they will probably focus on Han Solo and Leia's kids and Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade's kids...this could be good, or bad with so many teens required to play the roles of the kids...and knowing Disney...this will be bad lol

Well I--as well as a lot of people--am skeptical about them going for another possible trilogy. Though if it centers around the "Thrawn Trilogy", count me intrigued.

I agree. Not only was Thrawn a badass villain, the trilogy was badass as well. Really recommend it for SW fans.

1- Star Wars is screwed..... (IMO)

I fully agree...Episodes 1, 2 and 3 were terrible and should not be considered canon. I have a feeling though that since the already announced Episode 7 in 2015 and 8 and 9 after that with more to come every few years, Star Wars will become the new Pirates of the Caribbean series, beaten to death...

2- Tallgeese, its canon and you have to accept it. They were made into movies, doesn't mean you have to like it. DEFINITION OF CANON. :coffee: