What's your favorite Halo 4 Helmet/Armor?

Jeff Hall

I am a creature of habit. Ever since I got Recon back in Halo 3, I have worn it ever since. It lost most of it's value in Halo: Reach because everybody was given it for free, so it wasn't something that you rarely saw, it was a common thing to see someone with it on. I am going to wear it in Halo 4 because I love how the visor looks and what it still means to me, getting it from Halo 3 after doing all the Vidmasters with friends.

What is your favorite armor type that you're going to wear or you wish you could wear?

Edit: This is an interactive guide on Halo 4 where you can look up vehicles, armor, weapons, and basically any information that has been released by 343 so far.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-US/halo4guide

I like the vanguard helmet the most. It is not too tacky but looks cool. The recruit looks good as well but it looks as if it will be the default helmet. (Idk why but I ususually do not like defaults). The venator is awesome looking and I would use it but it will be overused by others like hayabusa was in halo 3.

FOTUS: So much like a freaking knight with a horn. Badass. Just gotta keep from getting my horn shot off.

Recon: Badass, badass, badass. I might not be in FOTUS all day anymore after these views of the armor.

Recruit: I always wanted my own pilot helmet.

Mk VI: Looking good, keeping it clean and fresh, and still recognizable.

And the rest look good too. But those four...man.

Well for starters, the spartans and armor look way better than in Reach in my opinion and they all look pretty sweet but i think I'm leaning towards the ENFORCER armor.

I agree....the armor in Halo 4 actually looks like Halo armor...more slimmed down and traditional, no extras on the legs and arms, the torsos looks slim and proportional, the shoulders look fitting, and the helmets all look like they belong on the Spartan bodies. Now yes some of the helmets look way too futuristic, but meh, I just wont wera thos ones. In Reach the armor options added too much equipment, in Halo CE, H2, and H3 it was just your spartan, some minor changes to chest, head, and shoulders, and a change in color, I like how H4 armor is going back in that direction

• Like 1

I agree....the armor in Halo 4 actually looks like Halo armor...more slimmed down and traditional, no extras on the legs and arms, the torsos looks slim and proportional, the shoulders look fitting, and the helmets all look like they belong on the Spartan bodies. Now yes some of the helmets look way too futuristic, but meh, I just wont wera thos ones. In Reach the armor options added too much equipment, in Halo CE, H2, and H3 it was just your spartan, some minor changes to chest, head, and shoulders, and a change in color, I like how H4 armor is going back in that direction

Exactly what i was thinking. They looked kind short and stalky in Reach.

FOTUS: So much like a freaking knight with a horn. Badass. Just gotta keep from getting my horn shot off.

But since i've pre-ordered the Console Bundle, you'll most like me catch me wearing my FOTUS armor!

If I get FOTUS, I'd have to wear girly colors, because the FOTUS helmet is basically a unicorn helmet, I can't really take people seriously when they wear it. I'm going to have to lead them into a sugary mountain trap and steal their kidneys.