Halo 4 Remix contest problems submitting entry

Woo

Hey guys, so as some of you know there have been some issues for people submitting Halo 4 remix entries recently, because of the site claiming that the contest was closed early. Today I found out the site came back up, and I tried to upload my remix (by pressing the "upload remix" button on the official contest page, as one might suspect), to find that after it had 'completed' uploading, SoundCloud would give me an email confirmation. That was about an hour before the contest finished. Now the contest is closed, and I still haven't received an email. I've now uploaded my remix onto SoundCloud separately (the normal way) in hopes that they'll see it, but I doubt that.

Does anyone have any idea what went wrong with the upload? Or, if nothing went wrong, and it's normal for SoundCloud to take a while to send a confirmation email, will my remix still be considered a valid entry?

TL;DR - Uploaded remix, confirmation email not sent, halp?

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one – if it was a widespread problem on their end that they're aware of, they ought to do something to remedy the situation, be it extending the contest, or recovering all unconfirmed entries.

If anyone else knows anything about this or have had related experiences, please do say :)

Same problem here. I was prompted to login to soundcloud and my upload was successful. I then never received my confirmation email. 343 really needs to do something about this. Its not right to have a buggy uploader considering the countless hours that have been logged by musicians to create these remixes. There is also no direct contact therefore 343 and the web developer for the remix website. frustrating.

Hey guys I also am in the same boat as everyone. Finished my remix mid last week, submitted around 8am Mountain time and never received a confirmation as well. I even tried uploading a few more times with 2 different emails to see if it was a problem with my email but still nothing. If anyone hears of anything then please post in here. I will do the same. Keeping my fingers crossed!!