Trading Pre-Order Skins

Manaconda6

Okay, many of you more than likely have pre-ordered Halo 4. I'm getting the special edition xbox, and I had to pre-order from GameStop, that means I get the Forest skin. I really want the Web skin that you get from Amazon.com. So if any one who wants to trade skins contact me on this forum. I'm sincerely wanting to trade, I'm not trying to scam any one out of their pre-order bonus. Scouts Honor. Haha

Okay, many of you more than likely have pre-ordered Halo 4. I'm getting the special edition xbox, and I had to pre-order from GameStop, that means I get the Forest skin. I really want the Web skin that you get from Amazon.com. So if any one who wants to trade skins contact me on this forum. I'm sincerely wanting to trade, I'm not trying to scam any one out of their pre-order bonus. Scouts Honor. Haha

All retailer bonuses will come out later as DLC. No need to trade.

Well GameStop ran out of the Halo 4 edition xboxs, so I had to order it from amazon. Looks like I get the web skin after all.

Nice, but as Ryu posted above, there will be a Pre-Order bonus dlc pack released post launch on the xbox marketplace containing ALL Pre-Order Bonuses

I have all that I want with GS, but I'll still get the DLC in case I want something later on. I mean, why not have all customization options available? XD

I fully agree...I went with GS as well, but might as well have the options for customization later as you said :)

I wanted the Pulse (MS exclusive) skin... but not waiting for delivery in snailmail from M$. I thought Target would have it with their pre-order... cause it looks like their LOGO; but Nope in fact no pre-order bonus @ all... go figure!

Yeah target has never been very good with their pre-order incentives...I too though Pulse looked like Target but oh well