Halo copied Star Wars?

Jeff Hall

The title is just for getting people to look at the topic, but it does look a like. from there you can draw your conclusion lol

Is it me or does the Seraph look a lot like the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars? The Seraph is the basic design for the MF, without the MF's cockpit and detail though.

Falcon_egvv.jpg

HRS___Seraph_Starfighter_by_TroopaK.png

It's called brainstorming ideas, it's not exactly the same so it's not copyrighted. Next time put more thought into your work, if it was stealing they would've been sued also, the title isn't right. Seraph's we're in halo legends and other halo's as well.

It's called brainstorming ideas, it's not exactly the same so it's not copyrighted. Next time put more thought into your work, if it was stealing they would've been sued also, the title isn't right. Seraph's we're in halo legends and other halo's as well.

I said it's the same basic design, not exactly the same. The title is right, because I referenced the seraph in Reach. Even if it was in other games, this is the game I chose to spotlight. Next time put more thought into your reply.

I said it's the same basic design, not exactly the same. The title is right, because I referenced the seraph in Reach. Even if it was in other games, this is the game I chose to spotlight. Next time put more thought into your reply.

I have, that seraph picture is from halo 2, nice try.

Nobody copies, they only improve upon. Apple never really invented anything, they just made it user friendly and advertised it as being magical and revolutionary.

They also lied, they kept saying that microsoft stole from them. Making them even more hated.

You. You cared enough to take time out of your day to post on a topic which you "don't care about" to ask who cares.

:troll:

Oh your accusing Bungie and 343 of stealing a universal ship design.

I mean really this is the most immature thing I have seen in a while

What's next "Halo copied the military because gun sounds are based on real weapons"

I do believe that he was simply comparing the two different ships, without trying to offend anyone. As he said in the OP, the title is just for some shock value to get people to look at the topic.

As for the OP, the Millennium Falcon is what is known as a "universal ship design". In other words, it's been used so much that it's hard NOT to eventually create a ship that looks similar to it. It's the same with the UNSC ships in Halo.

In this case, the only real similarity is in the shape, which is like saying that my Dunkin' Donut is like my car tire lol

Differences between the two craft:

1. The Millenium Falcon is a Freighter, the Seraph is a fighter.

2. The Millenium Falcon is meant to have a small crew, while the Seraph only needs a pilot.

3. The Millenium Falcon is white, the Seraph is purple.

4. The Millenium Falcon has it's cockpit in the front of the ship, the Seraph has it in the center.

5. The Millenium Falcon fires laser and missile weapons, the Seraph uses guided plasma and rapid fire plasma weapons.

Differences between the two craft:

1. The Millenium Falcon is a Freighter, the Seraph is a fighter.

2. The Millenium Falcon is meant to have a small crew, while the Seraph only needs a pilot.

1. The Millenium Falcon can be used as a fighter, as it has in a lot of the Star Wars movies and franchise (cartoons, books, etc.)

2. The Millenium Falcon has Han Solo and Chewbacca to pilot it. It said in the first post on the diagram the Seraph 2 crew (1 pilot - 1 co pilot) so I believe they're fair there :P