Halo copied Star Wars?

Jeff Hall

1. The Millenium Falcon can be used as a fighter, as it has in a lot of the Star Wars movies and franchise (cartoons, books, etc.)

2. The Millenium Falcon has Han Solo and Chewbacca to pilot it. It said in the first post on the diagram the Seraph 2 crew (1 pilot - 1 co pilot) so I believe they're fair there :P

Any ship can be used in combat, but the fact of the matter is the designs of a freighter and a fighter are different. And I said that the MF was MEANT to have a small crew (i.e. 3-4 people). Basically what you are saying is that a tugboat is a battleship because both can have 2 people crews and still maintain a bit of function and both of them can be used in combative roles.

Any ship can be used in combat, but the fact of the matter is the designs of a freighter and a fighter are different. And I said that the MF was MEANT to have a small crew (i.e. 3-4 people). Basically what you are saying is that a tugboat is a battleship because both can have 2 people crews and still maintain a bit of function and both of them can be used in combative roles.

Well what about a tugboat transformer? That is both a tug and fighter lol...snap son lol

• 7 years later...
On 10/31/2012 at 9:28 AM, Jeff Hall said:

1. The Millenium Falcon can be used as a fighter, as it has in a lot of the Star Wars movies and franchise (cartoons, books, etc.)

2. The Millenium Falcon has Han Solo and Chewbacca to pilot it. It said in the first post on the diagram the Seraph 2 crew (1 pilot - 1 co pilot) so I believe they're fair there :P

You're looking on Halo Fandom, not exactly the most canonical stuff on there. Try looking at the Type-31 Kai Pattern Seraph, the Seraph from Halo's 2 and 3. It only requires one pilot, no other crew members are needed