thejchip

Trilogy lll

post-30038-0-12027300-1351563388_thumb.jpg

This is a competitive and invasion map designed for one sided defense

as in one flag ctf

developement:

When I first started making the I was inspired by the new halo 4 map soltice. I was luck in that this map was incredibly balanced from the very start which almost never happens with brand new maps. The first game I hosted with this map it was spot on completly balanced. The map is so balanced that even thought that it is completly unsymmetric it works perfect with even a slayer map.

(note this map had no frame rate drop which was extremely wierd considering there was two lights and two big glass pieces)

post-30038-0-87659200-1351563390_thumb.jpg

The blue team was offered One sniper, one ghost, and a Plasma laucher (along with a semi neutral Grenade launcher that spawns slightly closer to them)

The red team has a sniper, overshield, and a couple shade turrets.

(intresting note the Red snipe is used to half the effectiveness that the blue snipe is used)

As this is a competitive section and not a invasion section I will focus more on one flag CTF. But because it is more small scale it seems almost like a progressive territories map with a little Ctf.

The map was a total riot on invasion and the party liked it a lot more than one flag ctf. But it is still really fun in CTF. There are Four ways to pull the flag from the base. You can take it through bottom mid, top mid, or orange or red flanks. With my maps I typically like to change the settings just slightly to make more like H3. I give the weapons 110% damage which really only makes fully auto weapons better. along with 110% speed and 125% jump.

post-30038-0-48034000-1351563392_thumb.jpg

The map link (http://www.halowaypo...etails=31227160)

The gametypes

CTF (http://www.halowaypo...etails=31260539)

invasion (http://www.halowaypo...etails=31260531)

Thanks for considering my maps for your channel I would appreciate just a small comment just to know that you looked at the map although Reach is about to die I would greatly appreciate featureing the map before invasion dies with it. And it is a great map to die on since it is compatible with everything besides territories, race, and insane

I hope to replicate the map again in H4 using dominion and territories along with the classic one flag CTF with the flagnum

Thanks again

thejchip

post-30038-0-89814400-1351563394_thumb.jpg

post-30038-0-54784800-1351563396_thumb.jpg

why is this map in competitive and not invasion submissions as well? lol

because i am lazy......... -_-

So this is Trilogy III... is there a Trilogy I and Trilogy II? Lol, nice map though.

it is a place holder and still never changed the name it was inspired by the 4v4 halo 4 map solace originally (you can still see some ideas but it is so different i left the idea behind) and it used to be called soltice but i feel the name right now better captures the theme my other name was sculpted or Legacy

because i am lazy......... -_- and it is not like normal invasion it is more like progressive terrotories

it is a place holder and still never changed the name it was inspired by the 4v4 halo 4 map solace originally (you can still see some ideas but it is so different i left the idea behind) and it used to be called soltice but i feel the name right now better captures the theme my other name was sculpted or Legacy

Laziness ain't gonna get you anywhere in life man.

well really it is more like progressive terrotories i tried territories but it was a little wierd so i looked to fix it and found that invasion worked better