Hello From DaviesGaming!

DaviesGaming

Heyho!

My Gamertag is StuartD MFC, but I have a youtube channel where I post commentaries/playthroughs of PC games called DaviesGaming, that is why my name is not my gamertag.

I'm 19, from Scotland, and Halo is my one of my top favourite games/series. I have played them all, and in my opinion Halo 2 was the finest for multiplayer experience, while I think that Halo: Combat Evolved is the best single player experience.

Things I'm looking forward to in Halo 4? aside from playing as the Chief in what I can only expect to be an amazing campaign, I'm looking forward to the co-op story that will be released over time.

Something that I'm hoping is included in Halo 4 is a skill based matchmaking system a long the lines of Halo 2, as I feel that the current system in Reach is prone to being unfair to the lower levels. I do not know much about the ranking system as I have been very busy for quite a while, and not had the time to look up on it.

Welcome to the forums :D

So many people say that Halo 2 MM was great, i wish i would've been there xD

But oh well, Halo 4 will be epic :)

It was indeed, it was perfect except from 1 thing. And that was that the Battle rifle, was pretty much the only viable weapon. The others could be used, but only if you knew what you were doing.