I am not excited for halo 4

Dai Tou Zai

Seriously i was excited for every other halo but 4... and you know why? because they showed everything already! Like seriously why cant 343 keep some stuff secret and not release everything about the game...

Any whom are you guys excited even though you know everything that will be in halo 4? (Besides the ending)

EDIT - EVEN THE DLC LIKE WTF WHY WOULD YOU SPOIL THAT!!!!!!!!

I am excited. They kinda did show too much of multiplayer, they shouldn't have done those UNSC, Cove and prom weapon trailers. Only now they should have released them (1 week before release). Campaign they only showed 2 mission but they weren't even full missions. And I agree, there is not anything secret about Halo 4 except the Campaign. Everything is known, except for the True skill system that should be talked about soon.

You two guys must be the only ones. :P i am super excited for Halo 4, mostly for the Campaign and Spartan Ops. War Games will be so much fun! Also, it's your fault for watching all the footage and gameplay. No one ever told you to do so...

• Like 7

ive kept my view on a down low. Like ventus said. you didnt have to watch the videos. you spoiled yourself. ive watched only gaameplay. and im not spolied. but the leaks of campaign i did not watch. im super excited. so long that storm doesn't eff up my power

Everyone with their high self control and then there's me like;

Don't look at anything Jord! -Clicks on everything-

And if you look at my sig, imagine you're where Luke Skywalker is and a copy of Halo 4 is where the lightsaber is.

I'll be like that when I'm at my midnight release and I can see it behind the counter xD

• Like 1

Showing everything about War Games doesnt really mean a whole lot, yeah multiplayer is a big part of the Halo franchise now, but it is not everything, when it comes to Halo, most people think of MC and Cortana. The real jewel of Halo is the campaign and the story it shares, which 343i has done pretty well at not showing too much of. I think 343i did a good job of keepoing the true aspects of Halo more hush hush such as Campaign. And did a good job of showing a lot of War Games and a bit of Spartan Ops to pull some of the players who left Halo after Reach back.

• Like 1

I am still extremely excited for Halo 4, so much so that I have to pretty much go dark about anything Halo related. I can't trash talk in Halo: Reach because one of my friends said that he upset this one guy by trash talking and T-bagging and he blurted out the spoilers for the Halo 4 campaign... I can't talk about my excitement for it because of the same reason. It sucks knowing people out there have had it spoiled for them and they will stop at nothing to be rude...

But they have no shown everything. You have seen weapons, but you don't know the strategies. You have seen the Promethian grenade but you don't know what it works best with. You don't even know all the playlists for crying out loud.

As for Spartan Ops, you have seen one mission, but you don't know the storyline, or what they have planned for future Spartan Ops, and if you did, you spoiled it by yourself, but 343 didn't release that.

So really what it comes down to, is they released just enough to keep up hooked and excited enough for us to count the minutes until it launches, but they didn't spoil anything major.

I honestly can't wait for Halo 4 though, memories and friends will be made with that game, along with countless hours of enjoyment. It's hard NOT to look forward to it.

I've kept myself on a black out except for those really awesome "making of" videos on the campaign. I really think this may be the best plotline Halo will have had to date. *Fingers crossed*

If Forward Unto Dawn and the trailer Fincher made are any indications of the detailed storytelling/nods to the wider fiction... Man I am VERY excited.

Contrary to what you might think.....you have not seen it all for the game. You could have also controlled what you wanted to see as myself and others have done. Unfortunately, in the end, I have to be up on most of what is already known to properly moderate information offered by members.

Wow that font/size is hard on the eyes. The way I see it, seeing gameplay or reading about it =/= playing it yourself. Even though you know what will happen, the experience itself is novel, so in the end for me at least no hype has been ruined, and no excitement has dwindled.

I'm ecstatic for Halo 4! Several years ago nobody I talked to even expected a Halo 4 and with Reach being a let down, the community is more excited than ever. Watching videos from another's perspective and getting the full experience are to completely different things, and that goes for almost anything.

Seriously i was excited for every other halo but 4... and you know why? because they showed everything already! Like seriously why cant 343 keep some stuff secret and not release everything about the game...

Any whom are you guys excited even though you know everything that will be in halo 4? (Besides the ending)

EDIT - EVEN THE DLC LIKE WTF WHY WOULD YOU SPOIL THAT!!!!!!!!

You do realize that you don't have to look at the map walkthroughs and the illegal leaked gameplay of the campaign.

Also, They showed just as much for Halo Reach. They gave us a video for all the maps and the game leaked all over the internet.

I though same, why they showed us everything and especially why did they show them so early. Im not even close to the excitement as I had before. After wathing 9000 and one off screens, I have got more and more tired of it.

But I had to watch them all. Its Halo 4!

No matter how much content they show you, it's impossible to understand or grasp the feel of a game until you've played, and particularly until you've played it in a multiplayer setting with other human players.

Saying you're not excited for Halo 4 because we've seen most of the new content is like saying you're no longer interested a Big Mac because McDonalds did a really good job explaining the ingredients.

Do you guys even hear yourself? Stop looking at Halo gameplay... lol just stop.

Just cause it's there doesn't mean you need to watch it. Especially the campaign leaks.

Exactly. It's not like you'll lose your social status or become less of a Halo fun just because you don't watch every freaking Halo gameplay video. That's not even fun. Control yourselves, it's only a week left to wait. :P