Idea for Hologram.

Mr. Bashful Brute

Most people think that Hologram can't be improved any more than it already is. But I've been thinking a lot about this.

The thing I don't like the most about Hologram is the fact that it simply travels in a straight line. I thought of being able to choose which way it goes using the D-pad, but that would be too complicated. The solution is this: the Hologram will mirror your last movements. I'm not sure how long Hologram lasts, but for example if it lasts 15 seconds, have it mirror the previous actions/path you took from 15 seconds before you activate it.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Most people think that Hologram can't be improved any more than it already is. But I've been thinking a lot about this.

The thing I don't like the most about Hologram is the fact that it simply travels in a straight line. I thought of being able to choose which way it goes using the D-pad, but that would be too complicated. The solution is this: the Hologram will mirror your last movements. I'm not sure how long Hologram lasts, but for example if it lasts 15 seconds, have it mirror the previous actions/path you took from 15 seconds before you activate it.

Thoughts?

Sounds like a really good idea actually. I don't mind hologram, but like you said, a straight line is really predictable. Great post.

• Like 1

Not a good idea. If the Hologram mimics your previous 15 seconds of movement, it will crash into walls, jump over edges, ect. I beleive hologram should be an AI like the ones in campaign that you fight against and it will shoot enemies and stuff for you, but it will not do any damage at all, it will fire bullets but they go straight through the enemy.

• Like 1

Meh...Hologram is pretty good in Halo 4 now I think...making it so the player cant tell (reticle turns red) if it is you or not is a good change. In smaller scale maps when the fire is continuous and people are jumpy, when they see their reticle turn red, they will most likely start shooting, which will aid whoever is using hologram. I think it is good and has its uses, just as the other AA's have their uses in certain situations as well

Yea i like it how it is now. I dont think that we need to have it mimic our movements. What if i just walked around a corner and need to throw one out, I dont want my hologram to start running into the wall like a dummy. They do enough of that now lol. If you use it right, even in reach, you can trick ppl pretty easy just wait for someone to start running up to you then send it out around the corner. They start to go for it then you get the jump on them and 95% of the time unless they are rly good i get them. With AA its all about how you play and they all have their uses. Please leave it how it is its good enough.

They could allow pathgrids on the maps for Hologram. Make it go through likely paths to make it seem like a real person. That'd be cool.

I like this idea...even if they just make the hologram weave back and forth as it is running in one direction that would make it seem a bit more real perhaps...

Not a good idea. If the Hologram mimics your previous 15 seconds of movement, it will crash into walls, jump over edges, ect. I beleive hologram should be an AI like the ones in campaign that you fight against and it will shoot enemies and stuff for you, but it will not do any damage at all, it will fire bullets but they go straight through the enemy.

Having them shoot would be cool. They should not show up on radar to even it out.

Having them shoot would be cool. They should not show up on radar to even it out.

If they shot like just tracer rounds so it didnt do any damage i could see that as working. But not having them show up on radar wouldnt make much sense, if there was a "person" running at me but not on the radar than I would automatically know that there is a person hiding somewhere or waiting for me