Shade Turret

Cocoa

The Shade turret has been confirmed for Forge, what are the chances of actually seeing it utilized in matchmaking? I do not recall ever using it in Halo 3 or Reach during multiplayer.

Also is it really a vehicle? I know in the Forge menu it is listed in that section but I have always thought of vehicles as something that can move. The shade is more like one of those 25 cent cars that kids sit in in front of grocery stores. Only with macine guns.

• Like 1

The shade turret was commonly used in custom games, but ive never seen it used in actually matchmaking and in the campaign (reach) on certain missions it seemed that whenever covenant used it, it's rate of fire was really fast but when you use it, it seemed the rate of fire was really slow. all in all, shade turret is kinda pointless.

The shade turret was commonly used in custom games, but ive never seen it used in actually matchmaking and in the campaign (reach) on certain missions it seemed that whenever covenant used it, it's rate of fire was really fast but when you use it, it seemed the rate of fire was really slow. all in all, shade turret is kinda pointless.

Then again, the Covenant's RoF on all of their own weapons was much slower than when you used it.

Bonus points for the Spartans :D

• 2 weeks later...