Halo Moderation System?

Surveillance

Hello.

I have an idea for online multiplayer. If you have seen Arby n' The Chief you may recognize this idea, because it is inspired by it. I couldn't find a way to contact to the 343 Industries team and send them my idea, so I thought I'd just use the community to get a message through.

Now, the idea:

The HFSF(I couldn't think of a better acronym then this)! Halo Fun and Safety Force. Their job would be game police. They would go around games making sure everyone is having a good time and things of that nature. Also banning/dealing with the trolls and bad players.

The Ranks/Divisions

Rookie Division

Supervised Recruit - Permissions: Verbal Warnings, Invincibility.

=======================================================================================

Recruit - Permissions: All previous, Flying, Boot/Kick.

=======================================================================================

Supervisor - Permissions: All rookie permissions, Ban - Up to 3 days.

Basic Division

Basic Mod - Permissions: All previous, Ban - Up to 5 days. Teleport.

Moderator - Permissions: All previous, Ban - Up to 9 days, Teleport-others(bring others to you)

Advanced Mod - Permissions: All previous, Ban - Up to 12 days, Monitor(Forge) - Basic item spawning.

Administration Division

Basic Admin - Permissions: Almost All, Ban - Unrestricted.

=============================================

Network Administrator - Permissions: All.

That's my idea! It was just something to keep online games a fun and enjoyable environment.

I hope this gets to the 343 Industries team.

~HaloGeek.

P.S. If this idea goes through, I want to be at least an Advanced Mod or Basic Admin. It is my idea after all. I hope 343 industries sees this!

this wouldn't work, the whole point of the moderation system is to moderate, not change the game....

All that needs to happen is for the moderators to playy the game in every playlist and reviewgames. They can then issue warning through the system and send it to the account. Giving moderators in-game power is completely outrageous and would make it easier for people to hack (they would just have to hack the settings, not the entire game code)

• Like 2

yea getting banned 12 days for verbal talk or trolling............. retarded. make the kicking/booting a democratic vote wich requires several votes instead of giving so much power to one person. lol if the setting gets hacked or a drunk moderator goes on a rampage banning hunderds of people just for the fun of it.

• Like 1

This could/would eventually lead to people who are mods, that will just abuse the system. Odds are any mod in this would not be getting paid, therefore they would be more likely to abuse power.

Plus I tend to be rowdy when I play, I give it and take it, so I dont wanna be kicked out for a simple you mo-fo comment.

giving certain players the ability to change the flow of games will not work out well. These players will have an unfair advatage over others and its possible for them to take advantage of those abilities. These 'moderators' may get involved with boosting, or grant thier team unfair advantges in close games.

anyways, most of these problems that you pointed out already have solutions. Players have the option to mute others, and block all communications. Betrayals have the booting system. etc

• Like 1