Forward Unto Dawn Episode 4

Hᴜᴍᴘsᴛʏʟᴇs

That bald women was probably Kelly...... maybe.......

Other then that, Daniel Cudmore is HUGE!!!!

I love this series, anyone else think they could see this as a continuing series?

(not FUD, but something similar)

Not quite, this is Kelly:

https://images.nonexiste.net/popular/2012/09/29/kelly-and-fred-are-in-the-halo-forward-unto-dawn-movie/

I think it was a bald lady, it was quite dark, right near the end there was a hunter. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me :P

yeah there was a lady, but I think it was the black girl getting shot in the back...also above I posted what Kelly looks like without her helmet on

yeah there was a lady, but I think it was the black girl getting shot in the back...also above I posted what Kelly looks like without her helmet on

Thats not what she looks like without her helmet, that's only what her body actor looks like. Just like how Daniel Cudmore doesn't match the physical charecteristics of Chief, that actress doesn't match the charecteristics of Kelly

Thats not what she looks like without her helmet, that's only what her body actor looks like. Just like how Daniel Cudmore doesn't match the physical charecteristics of Chief, that actress doesn't match the charecteristics of Kelly

Well seeing as we wont see Kelly and Fred and MC without their helmets on anyways, it doesnt really matter...the person in that scene was not a Spartan was the point I was trying to make...