Forward Unto Dawn Episode 4

Hᴜᴍᴘsᴛʏʟᴇs

Episode 4 was intense! I'm glad Master Chief stepped in last second to save the bunch (or at least whatever is left of them). My favorite part was when the girl picked up a leftover carbine and took down a Jackal :)

Also I noticed in Episode 5, it looks like they're going to have to deal with a Hunter...I'd be scared sh!tless.

ScreenShot2012-10-26at91015AM.png

How did you guys like Episode 4?

• Like 2

Make sure you post a spoiler warning in here somewhere for those who think you posted the video so they don't get spoiled.

This topic was made mirror-imaging the other 3 episode topics as well. None of those have spoiler warnings in them. Also, people who have watched Episode 3 know after watching the Next Week Preview that MC steps in.

Your argument is invalid.

Laskys reaction to Lehaffey's death made sense because she was the only adult who truly believed in him. The death f the other squad mates made sense when they were place in those situations(JJ taking point, Vickers separated from the group). Chief was just awesome in the firefight, and Lasky seeing General Blacks body seemed appropriate. This is really what a Halo movie is supposed to be like, showing desperation but hope as well. And I think 343i set up this transition from Lasky fighting an enemy who he understands and can negotiate with(insurrectionists) to an enemy who wants nothing but to kill them all(covenant). It just seems like Lasky is a soldier meant for fighting the covenant. Can't wait for the awesome finale!

• Like 1

I think he's been sort of a wimp the entire series, so I hope they show him kick some serious behind the last episode.

I don't mean behavior, but his beliefs instead. He doesn't believe in fighting indies because he can empathize with them, but with the covenant, all he understands is that they want him dead. Like he said in one of the promo videos "I don't think I can kill another human being. Ever."

Well I'd only take that comment as just hear-say, I did pull it from a top comment on Youtube and still trying to locate a source of if MS actually said that but hey... who knows? And I do hope it happens :)

That would be amazing!! A live action Halo movie would be so cool...it would make bank for sure