Question for inheritors

Spooky Fish

Good job! Spooky Fish now u can relax and wait for Halo 4.

Lol. Yeah I played it Christmas after it game out then got deployed in April then came home in January so... 13 months total? But I'm only mythic. No way I'll see noble before Halo 4 comes out. Least I got all the cheevos. Ah... Inheritor would've been nice... I'm at 13 days of solid gameplay though. My question is how long do you play to GET inheritor legit?

• 4 weeks later...

it took me a year and a half, but in that year and a half there was a 6 month period where i did not play the game at all. so basically it took me a year. during that year i played 3-5 hours a day, reaching the max credit limit most days.on a side note i had a full time job and a part time job, while doing that, i pretty much worked came home slept ate then played halo till i had to go to work again. i worked so much because i was trying to save for college without taking out a loan. did not leave much room for a socal life, outside of my band practice.

• 1 month later...