iNoisyy

Hello! I was sitting around and thinking about forge. What if 343 enabled a forgeable Pelican for one big map? A BTB map? I think that it would be great for a number of reasons.

A: Dropping team members into the battlefield.

B: Machinimas.

C: Fun custom games.

I have played Halo since Combat Evolved. I always wanted to fly a pelican so I went ahead and got Halo: Custom Edition to fly one. If Pelicans were enabled for a map they should be weakened so it could be taken down easier. Say...4 rockets to take it out? Who knows. Comment what you think and let's see if we can get this idea forwarded.

Thanks.

I would love a driveable Pelican. This idea is not new though, and I don't think it would be feasible. Most of the multiplayer maps just aren't big enough for a pelican.

What if instead the Pelican was a forgeable aesthetic piece? For example, the crashed pelican from Valhalla. (Or Ragnarok)

This idea would be amazing for machinimas, but if they add this, they have to add a whole new pallet of things just for machinimas. (I wouldn't mind buying a whole disc dedicated to it which would really only include Forge, Custom Games, and Theater) But I highly doubt that. They would also need to include ODST armor (like in halo 3 ODST) and Drop pods which you can drop from a pelican or outer space and just pop in. that would be amazing.

I have always wanted to pilot a UNSC pelican gunship, or even just a pelican dropship, and I did in halo reach but it was complicated and took at least an hour to get. I agree that it would be an amazing feature for forge, wargames and custom games. If it were to be put in it would have to be balanced like, a gunner to operate the main gun and a pilot to maneuver and control the aircraft. At least 3-4 rockets to take down or something like that. Dropping troops and vehicles into battle would be awesome! I hope it'll be a suprise or something, but I doubt it will be put into the game for a player to use. Sorry for the long post.