Mabey Johnson back?

Master Marix

I dont know about anyone eles by SGT. A. J. Johnson is and will probaly always be my favorite Halo Character over all. And I think he could be able to make an apperance in halo 4. Just as an idea: when Guitly Spark Zapped him at the end of H3 it could have only put him in a mini coma giving the apperance of death and when the control room collapsed and it showed him slide off. He would have went into free fall. He then could have woken up. And possibly a sentinel could have flown by as he woke up. Johnson could then grab it and then overide its contols and drive it out of there. Making it to either a covenant or UNSC drop ship. then due to the slow flying of the vehicle, Johnson could be on the same side of slip space as John. And possibly the new enemy could have captured him and could be holding him on what ever that structure was and then John could save him in one of the missions. I know this is very far fetched but it is possible and i would like to see everyone's input on the idea.

Hmm, good idea man, not sure though. I would have thought the huge collapse of the control room would be enough to totally crush him Also inside the interior of the room, the huge drop which you mentioned he could free fall, is way to big. If you look at halo 3 and look down its huge, also on Halo: Combat Evolved :P There may be an even more bad ass sargeant in the new game!

I dont know about anyone eles by SGT. A. J. Johnson is and will probaly always be my favorite Halo Character over all. And I think he could be able to make an apperance in halo 4. Just as an idea: when Guitly Spark Zapped him at the end of H3 it could have only put him in a mini coma giving the apperance of death and when the control room collapsed and it showed him slide off. He would have went into free fall. He then could have woken up. And possibly a sentinel could have flown by as he woke up. Johnson could then grab it and then overide its contols and drive it out of there. Making it to either a covenant or UNSC drop ship. then due to the slow flying of the vehicle, Johnson could be on the same side of slip space as John. And possibly the new enemy could have captured him and could be holding him on what ever that structure was and then John could save him in one of the missions. I know this is very far fetched but it is possible and i would like to see everyone's input on the idea.

I know Johnson is a Spartan 1 but even for Spartan standards that's insane :D