FOTUS no longer exclusive to console...

Tallgeese

My FOTUS armor came with the Halo 4 edition of xbox, sucks to hear that, now I'm not special...

It's still only us Halo 4 Xbox owners. Thankfully.

FOTUS should not ever come out for others in any way. I didn't get the Xbox just for that, but it'd be a cheap shot to have my special armor given out to everyone. TBH, I think 343 never planned to give it out anyway.

Well I would love if people who bought the normal LE didn't just get a few swaying lines on armor, a map pass which the FREAKING GAVE THE CRIMSON MP OUT FOR FREE ON DAY 1 SO really what is the point of that, a crummy few specializations WHICH they released after, a stupid journal for a guy I DON'T EVEN Like, and a few extra scenes on FUD. I mean c'mon what is fair about that, You guys got some cool armor and we got a skin of an armor everybody unlocks on day 1. I mean I understand when my pre-order skins were released for GOW i was pissed. But look at it both ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Now wouldn't it just be nice if all of us could get free LE Consoles too :)

But in reality this makes me angry. I got really mad at bungie when they released the recon helmet for everyone in halo 3. It ruins the purpose of actually completing the vidmasters.

• 3 weeks later...

But in reality this makes me angry. I got really mad at bungie when they released the recon helmet for everyone in halo 3. It ruins the purpose of actually completing the vidmasters.

They didn't. That was 343.

343's games are waaaay tooo hackeeey. I know a guy who offered, for money, to hack us Fotus, DLC armor, stances, all that stuff.

• 1 year later...