Help! No more Halo Collectors Edition!?

Baeztoberfest

So we're kinda broke right now. The one thing I wanted all year in lieu of a birthday present anniversary and even Christmas was Halo 4 collectors edition. My wife was waiting until the November 1st paycheck to preorder. Trouble is the GameStop website is apparently unavailable to preorder the collectors edition.

I know there are other retailers to get it from like best buy and Walmart but I had my heart set on a Halo 4 collectors edition preorder from GameStop for all the extra cool stuff.

Can anyone offer me any advice on how I can go about getting it? I really don't wanna face the music and not be playing Halo 4 on the 6th. Or even worse playing the standard copy...

Also note that I checked the local retailer option and that too said unavailable.

Alot of people are going after the standard cause Limited isnt worth it, why is because they are giving out on the 20th of nov. all the things like Wetworks and all the rest. also when u get the $25 map pack u get 2 helmets. so alot of people are annoyed with how limited u get hardly none of that.

Alot of people are going after the standard cause Limited isnt worth it, why is because they are giving out on the 20th of nov. all the things like Wetworks and all the rest. also when u get the $25 map pack u get 2 helmets. so alot of people are annoyed with how limited u get hardly none of that.

He didn't ask whether it was worth it or not, he asked how he can go about getting it.

Anyways dude, you could try Amazon for the preorder, but of you can't preorder before launch, there's always E-Bay, or Craigslist.

He didn't ask whether it was worth it or not, he asked how he can go about getting it.

Thanks. All major retailers Amazon, GameStop, Walmart, Target, The Microsoft Store, and Best Buy are either sold out or don't carry it anymore. Local shops near where I live don't sell it either...

At this point I would look for it anywhere just because I'm desperate. But I don't wanna buy it for $349.99 or for some way overinflated price on eBay anyway. The whole reason I waited this long was because I'm broke. That's something else though...

Man this sucks so bad.

Anyways dude, you could try Amazon for the preorder, but of you can't preorder before launch, there's always E-Bay, or Craigslist.

Quote fail? FML...