Iron man 3 Trailer

Vitamin Pwn

i found this last night and though i would post it seeing as there are some marvel fans here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA

what do you guys think? i think it looks pretty awesome so far, i cant wait til it comes out in theaters

at :59 seconds into the video, you see to hands with rings on each finger, which is a trademark of the Mandarin, so looks like he's gonna be in Iron man 3

• Like 7

Captain Ironman! AWAAAAAAAY!

._. Now it looks like a robotic Captain America.... Is that supposed to be War Machine?

im assuming it's warmachine but idk for sure unless there are two villians in this one because in the comics that armor was used by Norman Osborne(green goblin) and he called himself the Iron Patriot while wearing it

• Like 1

im assuming it's warmachine but idk for sure unless there are two villians in this one because in the comics that armor was used by Norman Osborne(green goblin) and he called himself the Iron Patriot while wearing it

Yeah, I was thinking that also. If Guy Pierce is playing Osbourne I will geek out like a little fanboy.

*Edit* NVM, it's just War Machine, *cries*.

That's what I was thinking. Because I don't know why they would have him painted patriotic

Yeah, I was thinking that also. If Guy Pierce is playing Osbourne I will geek out like a little fanboy.

*Edit* NVM, it's just War Machine, *cries*.

Aww man are you sure?

That's what I was thinking. Because I don't know why they would have him painted patriotic

well if the military still has the war machine armor, then they probably want it to stand as a symbol of america, which would by why they painted it all patriotic

That is Iron Patriot, but its really War Machine in that armor. They're just calling him Iron Patriot, it's been confirmed.

And this movie looks amazing. It really reminds me of the Dark Knight because it seems as if its focusing on breaking down a hero and seeing what is essential to them and what they can't live without. It also looks at the consequences of Tony's heroics, and whether or not he can live without the suit. All in all, great looking movie, and definitely looks different from the other 2.

• Like 1

Watched this trailer and it made me more excited than I was when I saw the Halo 4 trailer... O_O

Then again, I am a HUGE marvel fan. Looking forward to a darker and more grittier Iron Man film. Mandarin looks intriguing. Pepper, as we can see in the trailer and the images released, survives the home explosion. Tony looks to be getting a special surgery around the 0:50 second mark. Maybe the extremis armor where he controls the armor with his mind? Or maybe the armor that he placed inside him so that whenever he needs it he can "summon" it and it will come out from inside him? Or maybe he is removing the shrapnel from his body? Who knows... this trailer has so much depth.

Could the Iron Patriot be Norman Osborn? I don't think so since Sony owns that character with the Spiderman films.

post-15182-0-77108000-1351030416.png

• Like 1

Watched this trailer and it made me more excited than I was when I saw the Halo 4 trailer... O_O

Then again, I am a HUGE marvel fan. Looking forward to a darker and more grittier Iron Man film. Mandarin looks intriguing. Pepper, as we can see in the trailer and the images released, survives the home explosion. Tony looks to be getting a special surgery around the 0:50 second mark. Maybe the extremis armor where he controls the armor with his mind? Or maybe the armor that he placed inside him so that whenever he needs it he can "summon" it and it will come out from inside him? Or maybe he is removing the shrapnel from his body? Who knows... this trailer has so much depth.

Could the Iron Patriot be Norman Osborn? I don't think so since Sony owns that character with the Spiderman films.

well at about :21 seconds in it shows his gauntlet flying towards his hand so maybe it iis the extremis armor, and the trailer does has a ton of depth, it's freakin awesome, i think i got the same level of excitement from this as the halo 4 trailer.