Halo 4 Limited Edition complaints.

ISTRAFED UP0NI

I agree, why couldn't they make a really cool Legendary Edition? :(

BTW I'll leave this here, maybe you guys can help:

I went to my local retailer on saturday to preorder the game and she told me that they'll be getting standard copies on november 6th. I proceeded to ask about the LE of the game and she said that they only import special editions if the client asks for them and she said she was going to ask If the supplier still had LE's left. I agreed on calling tomorrow and change my order if LE's were available but after watching that unboxing video and knowing there's no ''super-special-exclusive DLC'' I don't really feel like buying it anymore. I have a somewhat big Halo collection and really wanted the LE to add it but it seems there's nothing worth in it. What do you think? Should I still get it or save my money for some other Halo goodies like the soundtrack/headsets/artbooks?

Yeah I just watched the unboxing myself...the physical items are even a letdown...you caould eve tell that Ryan McCaffrey was a little disappointed with the contents of the LE. Bungie was far superior in their effort for making a LE truly feel like a LE. Sad day 343i

Every Limited Edition is going to have some flaws/disappointment in them. why be suprised?

Meh...Bungie did a pretty good job with the different editions they released. Yes the Halo 2 Limited was more simple, but as they progressed the different editions also progressed. 343i should have learned from what Bungie did and applied that to their first LE outing.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, why couldn't they make a really cool Legendary Edition? :(

This should've been the Legendary Edition:

Halo 4 Console with two Forerunner Controllers, and two UNSC Controllers

Halo 4 Ltd Edition

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Extended Cut on Blu-Ray

Digital goodies from both the Ltd Edition and the Console.

Price: $599.99

This should've been the Legendary Edition:

Halo 4 Console with two Forerunner Controllers, and two UNSC Controllers

Halo 4 Ltd Edition

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Extended Cut on Blu-Ray

Digital goodies from both the Ltd Edition and the Console.

Price: $599.99

Woah that would be cheap as though would probably be 800 here in aus.

wow what is the conversion of $-£? here in britan its only £70 for the LE xD

TBH im not at all disapointed, theres plenty of stuff in the box and then the box its self *drewls* such a beautiful box......

Anyways, yeah you get the mission briefing, spartan "diary/log book" with all the weapon, vehicles and whatever else details. also the armour blueprints, the FUD extended cut, armour and armour and weapon skin + all the rest.

So its not that bad if you think about it.

Thing that has me most upset is the M$ marketing spoof on the specializations.

It was an LE feature to have the specializations early, and now everyone gets them on the 30th if they play by the 20th. That along with the level caps that will probably be in play, means that LE people will probably get to us the specializations at the same time as other SE people get them.

That for me is total BS.