Forge Alone or in a Group?

VEF214

Forge Alone or in a Group?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Forge Alone or in a Group?

• Alone
    • Group

Curious to see how people like to forge.

I am very much a lone forger, I like to have complete control of my projects. I take other views into consideration, but if I make changes, I make them. I rarely let other people forge with me, but when I do, it's for a less serious project that I don't have as much attachment to. If I do let another person help work with me on a serious project, I have to trust them 100% and most likely know them in real life, and I'll still inspect each change they make for myself.

What about you?

I like to forge on my own. That way its my own work no one else' you take the time and dedication and you feel proud when its done. When someone else works with it, it doesnt feel like your own or the same as if it was just you doing it.

If you have a clan though and like you wanna make a big map or like just something mind blowing to everyone, you can have a team of forgers in a sense if the one person cant forge well and just like have the person observe while the work is being done. thats possible too right?

How can any serious forger forge in a group? It would be hard enough to seamlessly incorporate the styles of two people, let alone 4. The only way I could see this working is if you knew each other IRL and planned it out carefully. Everyone involved would have to be very good forgers.

I am very precise, and few people would meet my standards. I know exactly what I'm doing, and I don't want anyone else screwing with it. Plus, the credit is all mine.

I have no problem with taking advice or CC, just don't touch anything.