Works with game variant SLAYER A : http://www.halowaypo...etails=31139908

And CTF variant : Capture the Flag A : http://www.halowaypo...etails=31139931

Watch a full 8 on 8 gameplay of SLAYER: http://www.halowaypo...etails=31139786

Watch a full 8 on 8 gameplay of CTF : http://www.halowaypo...etails=31139801

Features:

- 8 on 8

- working spawns

- DMR/magnum starts

- Probably the biggest map you'll ever play slayer on (bigger than sandtrap)

- Lots of vehicles and corresponding power weapons with fair respawn times

- Amazing epic moments

- Giant ramp with lifts for large and small vehicles

- Secret areas (banshee area)

- Teleporters

- Weaker melee

- Lots of power weapons

- Safe spawns

- Multiple spawn areas

Description:

Tanks can't fly! Well in this make they can if they make the journey up the vehicle ramp. This is a huge big team slayer and capture the flag map. There are power weapons everywhere and vehicles which I attempted to balance. For example the blue base has a sniper and many turrets to protect from snipers up top or vehicles. It's a huge play space along with a sort of secret area that contains a banshee. There is a huge space (not the full canyon) behind the red base which isn't really needed but hopefully people will see the secret base to the left and stop wondering around in the middle of nowhere. That's pretty much it. Tried to make spawns as fair as possible. Combat is epic if you watch the game-plays but because the map is so big you may find yourself wandering sometimes, especially if you are blind and don't notice the base located to the left of the space behind the red base!

Screens:

post-33101-0-93938300-1351043967_thumb.jpg

post-33101-0-55692700-1351043971_thumb.jpg

post-33101-0-37315400-1351043973_thumb.jpg

post-33101-0-04475100-1351043976_thumb.jpg

post-33101-0-88578600-1351043978_thumb.jpg

post-33101-0-11177700-1351043982_thumb.jpg

post-33101-0-54034300-1351043984_thumb.jpg

post-33101-0-12699700-1351044392_thumb.jpg

@ Kon3Z

Have you played the map? There is lack of cover in a lot of spots but those spots are usually meant to be covered by vehicles because they take so long to run across. Very open slightlines? Also the secret area isn't OP. It's just an easy way to get behind the red base or from the back of the red base to the top, along with a banshee. Not a huge advantage. Plus people have to discover it : P

@ Kon3Z

Have you played the map? There is lack of cover in a lot of spots but those spots are usually meant to be covered by vehicles because they take so long to run across. Very open slightlines? Also the secret area isn't OP. It's just an easy way to get behind the red base or from the back of the red base to the top, along with a banshee. Not a huge advantage. Plus people have to discover it : P

Good point, I haven't played this map. But from what it looks like someone without a vehicle would get dominated. And not that I don't love secret areas, cause I do, it's just they shouldn't be on BTB maps. If a banshee spawns in a secret area, and someone who has never played the map before is going against someone who knows the map like the back of his hand, then the person who has never played the map before would get beaten because a power weapon is in a location that only people who have played the map before know of. I'm not trying to hate, I'm just giving some suggestions.

Good point, I haven't played this map. But from what it looks like someone without a vehicle would get dominated. And not that I don't love secret areas, cause I do, it's just they shouldn't be on BTB maps. If a banshee spawns in a secret area, and someone who has never played the map before is going against someone who knows the map like the back of his hand, then the person who has never played the map before would get beaten because a power weapon is in a location that only people who have played the map before know of. I'm not trying to hate, I'm just giving some suggestions.

I understand, but if you play the map you'll have a better understanding. It's huge most of it you don't even see in the screenshots.

no offense but you need to learn how to forge the map is just of mad preset buildings in random locations all over forge world

I didn't randomly place buildings everywhere. Did you even download it? There are two main bases and a field up top with two small bases. There is one secret base. Btw telling me to learn how to forge is kind of offensive because it's useless advice.

• 4 weeks later...

I personally think the map isnt very thought out in terms of gameplay. You can't just have a map look nice, ect.. for it to be good. You need to think about map flow and where people will 'camp'. Also the map is hastily constructed your bridges in the 3rd picture have clear bumps and rails where there should be.

I personally think the map isnt very thought out in terms of gameplay. You can't just have a map look nice, ect.. for it to be good. You need to think about map flow and where people will 'camp'. Also the map is hastily constructed your bridges in the 3rd picture have clear bumps and rails where there should be.

You're right there wasn't much planning except for where I placed the structures, where I placed power weapons, cover, spawns etc. About hastily constructed bridges, some places I gave more detail and some not. It's a huge map and it's hard to make every place look great. However, you couldn't possibly know how this map plays if you haven't tried it yourself with a full lobby. So I wouldn't judge it so fast.