Jay_Magnus

Which older game do you keep going back to?

Zelda series, Fable, The Lost Chapters, and Fable 2. I HATE Fable 3.

Where to start?

Star Wars Republic Commando

Blinx 1 and 2

America's Army

KoF98UM

Street Fighter 2

Tekken 2

The Godfather

Crazy Taxi

Just to name those i played today.

Besides Halo 1 and 2 I keep returning to other original Xbox Games like Half Life 2 or Mech Warrior 2 (there still isn't anything quite like it). Oh and I also play the campaign of Gears of War 2 from time to time. I think GOW 2 has one of the best and most expertly structured campaigns of any action shoooter.

The Elder Scroll series. C'mon, not hard to guess, right? *And Ninja Gaiden. Xbox versions.*

Elder Scrolls all the way i havens played oblivion though i have to get it im gonna get the game of the year edition ive played a ton of skyim ialmost have all the daedric artifacts i also love ninja gaiden its one of the best games ever 3 was a little weird i only played the demo though but i read horrible reviews.

I'd say League of Legends, although I've stopped playing it for a couple years now. I started playing LoL in 2012 I think, and kept me interested until 2014, and tried again in 2018. Not a bad game, pretty addicting with its short (30 minutes) matches and replayability.