Different Forge Worlds

lazyfireball00

I think in Halo 4 there should be different forge worlds. The same one from Reach but with a couple of tweaks We could have a Winter Forge World. We could have summer, fall, or some gigantic flat world which had no death barrier walls or soft kill barriers for at least 2 miles. So that we could make big maps. And add small moutains like the size of the island from Forge world as forge objects. Or have cliffs as objects. And make it so that you have Invisiable walls, cause I'm tired of people with mods getting out of my maps on Reach with the ant-soft kill barrier mod.

I think in Halo 4 there should be different forge worlds. The same one from Reach but with a couple of tweaks We could have a Winter Forge World. We could have summer, fall, or some gigantic flat world which had no death barrier walls or soft kill barriers for at least 2 miles. So that we could make big maps. And add small moutains like the size of the island from Forge world as forge objects. Or have cliffs as objects. And make it so that you have Invisiable walls, cause I'm tired of people with mods getting out of my maps on Reach with the ant-soft kill barrier mod.

It actually has 4 different forge worlds. lol

I'm a little worried about the size of the Forge Worlds. They all look tiny in comparison Forge World from Reach. Does anyone know why Bungie decided to split it up? What the advantages are?

It was 343i, not Bungie. Bungie no longer makes Halo... lol And I'm sure they have their reasons for making multiple forge maps. But they aren't all tiny, they are larger than they appear.

So what are the other three? I know for a fact that there are only 3. All cool btw

there's more then 4, the maps aren't called specifically forge world, their just empty canvas's with decorations. Every map is a forge world if you think about it.

I want a huge flat plateau snow map. Maybe even a mountain side. Each of the four sides could drop off into icy water. Ice forge pieces, pieces made completely of compacted snow, and frozen over normal pieces. Lots of jagged rocks. Snow themed vehicles. Gimme please I want to forge an ice cave and terrorize my friends as a yeti.