Halo 4 Terminals Will Not Be Accessible In Game

Adam91

waypointterminal.jpg

The terminals for halo 4 are not going to be located or accessible in the actual game but will be via waypoint. It appears things weren't on schedule, here is a Neogaf comment from lybertyboy explaining about this situation.

UPDATE: Finding terminals in the game is still required but still wont be watchable in game.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

Wow...first the skulls are unlocked from the start not to be found in game, and now no terminals...they are making Halo Waypoint way too much a part of the Halo 4 experience. Do we access them in the campaign and than actually watch them on Waypoint? There are at least 2 achievements tied to the terminals so I hope this all works out.

• Contact the Domain - Find a Terminal in the Campaign. - 10 points
  • Terminus - Find all of the Terminals in the Campaign. - 50 points

• Like 4

It appears you must fill in a 10-digit passcode of some sort to access the terminals, assuming the image is the terminal we will be seeing on waypoint. Somewhat disappointing to know that "things weren't on schedule" considering the time they have had with the game. :(

Was looking forward to finding both the terminals and skulls in-game, just like we could in Halo 3. Hopefully 343I can get this sorted.

It appears you must fill in a 10-digit passcode of some sort to access the terminals, assuming the image is the terminal we will be seeing on waypoint. Somewhat disappointing to know that "things weren't on schedule" considering the time they have had with the game. :(

Was looking forward to finding both the terminals and skulls in-game, just like we could in Halo 3. Hopefully 343I can get this sorted.

Maybe we find the codes in game ?

considering how waypoint likes to crash on me this is annoying to hear (if legit) i like my gaming experience to be fluid and without interruption. When i'm gaming i hate being reminded that im playing a game (if that makes sense)