Call of Duty: Black Ops II Launch Trailer

sorry to depress you man, but every COD game is the same. It's like rule 34 in a way... NO EXCEPTIONS. Every COD game has some new gimmick that "improves gameplay". All the tech in the game, like the drones and whatnot, will be minor killstreaks, that really dont make a difference from the last game... Trust me, if you wanna save your money, dont buy, unless you somehow like this godforsaken series... but yeah, save for christmas if you want :P

sorry to depress you man, but every COD game is the same. It's like rule 34 in a way... NO EXCEPTIONS. Every COD game has some new gimmick that "improves gameplay". All the tech in the game, like the drones and whatnot, will be minor killstreaks, that really dont make a difference from the last game... Trust me, if you wanna save your money, dont buy, unless you somehow like this godforsaken series... but yeah, save for christmas if you want :P

I know, I fell trap to their devilish advertising XD no but seriously, games are games, I don't care, if a game can provide atleast a good storyline with hardly any plotholes, I'm interested

I think most CoDs aren't much different because they aim to establish a sense of realism, therefore limiting their creative freedom unlike games like Halo where it's set in the future with space travel and such thus giving them a whole universe to explore and create, giving you a breath of fresh air every game but from the same source keeping it relatable to the past game. Black Ops 2 kind of found a way to give them more freedom with all the machine stuff, quite honestly though the first Black Ops story line wasn't bad and zombies is pretty fun. I already pre-ordered the game mostly because of zombies and to play with my friends in multiplayer, although im not very excited for it.