Skyrim Dragonborn DLC to Include Dragon Riding and a Return to Morrowind?

med_DragonCombat.jpg

Latest reports say, the next DLC for Skyrim will allow you to ride dragons and a return to Morrowind?

Read below for more details

"Inquisitive PC players have been rooting around in the game’s code following the most recent update and found some telling files, named “DLC2” and “Dragonborn.”

Also contained within the code are dragon riding animations. Apparently you’ll be able to jump on the back of a dragon a ride the scaly ******* around, casting magic as you go!This geek’s brain just exploded.

There’s more too. Wrapped up in the game’s code is evidence to suggest that Dragonborn will add new locations too, with quest markers found for Solstheim, Telvanni, Castle Karstaag, Raven Rock and Miraak Temple.

Solstheim and Raven Rock are locations to the east of Skyrim and share the same frosty environments. Telvanni, meanwhile, is the name of one of the six great houses of Morrowind, the setting for The Elder Scrolls III.

Castle Karstaag is a little more mysterious. Karstaag is the name of a giant monster creature that appeared in The Elder Scrolls III expansion, Bloodmoon. But Karstaag Castle? Thats a first for the series.

In addition to all this there’s also entries for Bonemold, Chitin, Nordic and Stalhrim armour varieties. Be excited."

[via

OXM]

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

And obviously Bethesda's response on this is: "We don't comment on rumors and speculations."

Although this info can be taken with a grain of salt, I have no doubt that it's pretty much legit to a certain extent (if not completely).

Bethesda Staff member 1: We heard that Jord is trying to save money for computer parts.

Bethesda Staff member 2: Oh? Well we can't have that can we? Let's add more content to a game he's spent countless hours being absorbed in.

-Scrolls across this Skyrim information-

-Massive table flip-

It'll be money well spent xD

• Like 1

This is what I have been wanting to hear. The last time computer players rooted around in the codes of Skyrim, they discovered Dawnguard and what came with that. So I can honestly say I will believe them this time. I so cant wait for this. My guess is its probably gonna cost around $25 to $30. Just reading whats in it sounds like its gonna cost a pretty penny. :D

Nothing like having a trained kamikaze dragon. lmao. :rofl:

a couple of times i've fought a dragon and its crashed into the ground before i've fully killed it.. once it skidded along up to my feet...wish i'd had a capture card to record it lol