Borderlands 2 DLC: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Launch Trailer

screenshot_292080_thumb_wide940.jpg

2k Games has launched a trailer for the DLC expansion 'Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty' worldwide, for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Read below for more details

The publisher says: "In Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, up to four players cooperatively enter the hostile sand dunes and wastelands of Pirate Bay in search of ancient treasures.

"The add-on content campaign features new characters, including the eccentric and eager Shade; locations such as the town of Oasis; enemies including the Sand Pirates and Anchormen; and special weapons and loot that make it a must-play experience."

Gearbox previously announced plans to release four

Borderlands 2 DLC campaign add-ons, which will retail individually for $9.99.

A

Borderlands 2 Season Pass enabling players to pre-purchase all of the DLC at a discount is available now.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

Yarr! Pirates, ye say?

Well as the fanboy of different pirate themes I am, I'm dying to get my hands on this DLC. Though first I'll need to get Borderlands 2, hoho. Anyways, hopefully there'll be plenty of 'pirating' down the road in this particular content. And Scarlett will backstab me down the road? Well at least she's a honest pirate! That's new.