Fallout 3/New Vegas

NJL

Anyone play? I personally love New Vegas. Better than 3 in some ways and in some ways not. It's more so interesting on the factions and different quests that go with them. Alot of interesting dialogue and wild wasteland blew my mind. still exploring the mojave i have found some things that i didnt before. Really interesting if i say so. I've put alot of time into it and tend to be a nerd and know mostly everything. I have most of the DLC the only one i dont have is Old World Blues which i heard was really good. well thats about it for that if anyone has a question about the game feel free to ask!

• Like 1

Anyone play? I personally love New Vegas. Better than 3 in some ways and in some ways not. It's more so interesting on the factions and different quests that go with them. Alot of interesting dialogue and wild wasteland blew my mind. still exploring the mojave i have found some things that i didnt before. Really interesting if i say so. I've put alot of time into it and tend to be a nerd and know mostly everything. I have most of the DLC the only one i dont have is Old World Blues which i heard was really good. well thats about it for that if anyone has a question about the game feel free to ask!

I loved Fallout, the idea to have an american free roam game after a nuke. All the new things that came along, like the new enemies. Loved the slow motion too.

i wasnt really a fan of 1 or 2 tbh... I think it was because it was on the computer.. lol cant wait for Fallout 4!!!! I believe the location is in an area close to Boston =D

Well that was just a rumor made by some guy on Reddit. But I don't doubt it will be in Boston. I personally wanted Philadelphia.

Also if Bethesda takes a Skyrim approach, I will lose a lot of interest in the series.

Fallout 3 and Vegas are both fantastic, but Fallout 2 holds a special place in my heart. Also the Boston rumor seems likely, since they say the developers were sightseeing in the area. A lot of these game rumors end up being true. But in a series like Fallout, where everything is pretty much destroyed, the actual location isn't too important, it's gonna be a wasteland after all lol.

• Like 1

Fallout 4 is supposed to be in the same area as New Vegas, they havnt released any details besides the Lead producers response to the question of "where" to which he said "I cant say anything, but the area in New Vegas was real interesting wasn't it?"

Fallout 4 is supposed to be in the same area as New Vegas, they havnt released any details besides the Lead producers response to the question of "where" to which he said "I cant say anything, but the area in New Vegas was real interesting wasn't it?"

That whas Jason Bergman who sarcastically stated that in Norwegian.

Though I thought that statement basically said it would be in Minneapolis, but that theory is too long. :D

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Fallout is such a wonderful game I was also playing when I was in 10 th grade. As these days technology is running so fast that many new games with new types has published. Like recently from one of my good friends I got to hear about World of Warcraft 60 days a massively role-playing multiplayer game. He had it from the Instant-gaming website at a best deal price, along with the CD keys.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...