What has been your most disturbing/weird moment online?

spartan 78896

Mine was back in early 2010, i was happily playing some matchmaking on halo 3, when i felt the need to play some custom games. Unfortuanatly none of my friends were online so i went through the list of people i had recently played with.

I managed to find someone who was in a custom game lobby and quickly joined. After a few games i found out that the guy was a bit of a weirdo, i dont think i can say all of what he was talking about on here so lets just say it wasnt normal swearing...

While we were waiting for a game to start i decided to check out his file share and guess what? it was filled with screenshots, which were threatening and insulting me. not only that but most of them were not even his! this guy i randomly joined, had enough time to gather screenshots with threatening messages and post it on his file share!

I know it's unrelated but I couldn't even find "the pain series" on google. Am I a fail?

Don't look for it, I'm deadly serious, you will REGRET it till the day the world ends.

Seriously, if you don't want to be scarred for life, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT search for it.

...there are some things man should never see...

• Like 1

Don't look for it, I'm deadly serious, you will REGRET it till the day the world ends.

Seriously, if you don't want to be scarred for life, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT search for it.

...there are some things man should never see...

Pandora's box is open. I have to see it! Haha. It's like the first time I ever heard of two girls one cup. Or slender man. Or two slender mans one cup.

Mine was probably when I played campaign in halo reach and a banshee tried to ram me and I barely jacked him then the elite jacked me and we just had a jacking fight over and over again because I had mythic skull on or what ever skull it is that has double enemy health. after my finally killed him my friend thought he had killed me and he shot me in the banshee with a rocket

• 2 weeks later...