Giving my H4 Away.

To what should i give it?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. To whom should i give it?

• Charity (Not You)
    • 343i.org (You)

You do what you think is right, I'm not going to ask, let alone beg. It's just a video game in the end. Although it looks to be a great one. Charity is a good idea too though, you could also talk to AD and he could do another giveaway.

The director can't afford it either. And I know a hand full of people that I live near too that can't. I've been trying to nab an extra copy to give to them too. But I think either a charity or a forum member would be a good idea. I think because you know the forum members it would be more personal and loving to give it to one of them. But at the same time a charity would be awesome because they may never get the chance to play a game like that unless it is given to them. Which video games like sport are a social binder and can make people happy regardless of age, gender and race at least in my opinion

Sorry for the paragraph but those are my 2 cents. But in the end it is your decision, I just wanted to give you both sides of the coin to look at. :)

• Like 2

You need to do what you believe is right for you. No matter what you do, its the thoughtfulness and that whoever gets it, they'll be so greatful that you did what you did. even if it is a raffle its still the thought that counts, just do what you believe is right.

Glory, I am sure where you live there are entities such as the 'Ronald McDonald House', 'Shriners Hospital' or 'The Children's Miracle Network' that would feel the real benefit of that game for countless young children who need a distraction while they deal with the issues and pains in life that no one should have to feel.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 2

Give it to someone on the forum that can't afford it, I know of 2 off the top of my head, Vitamin PWN and Fire I think both said that they can't afford it till around April so... Get a bunch of names down, draw one out of a hat lol...

i agree with zaguroth, give it to someone who has an xbox, but cant afford H4. just out of curiosity, what would a rgular charity do with it?

• 2 weeks later...