Thank you 343

Kyle Hansford

I just wanted to say Thank you to 343 industries.... they have taken halo and done some amazing things to it.... iv seen the videos and screen shots and have not be disappointed one bit. I want to thank 343 for doing the best they can to crack down on the people trying to spoil halo 4 for every one els... and I want to thank 343 for the hard work they have put into Halo 4 i just finished watching the latest video "making infinity multiplayer" and I have to say it was an amazing video I am excited for every single aspect of this game it truely is one of a kind and a game that will be played for years and years to come..... so I thank you again 343 for all your hard work and high quality this is going to be one crazy ride!

Much love!

~Kyle~

"Making Infinity Multiplayer"

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/15/making-halo-4-infinity-multiplayer

• Like 7

I didn't take the time to read the OP but I feel my point is a nice compliment to this topic.

343i when you first took the reigns of halo 4 I had my fears. I expected so many changes that it would take away the heart of what is halo. It started with the armor mods and custom class all around. I was one of the "Dont change ****" fans for quite some time. You 343i have done so many ridiculous things that I never thought would work in a halo game, and yet every video I watch just screams halo over and over.

You guys are doing an excellent job selling what is to be the next halo. From what I can tell you guys have also done an excellent job of appealing to the hardcore halo fans along side those who had never played before. I have several friends who hated halo since its release, simply because of the shields. Somehow through me showing them all of the videos that have been put out, I have maybe one left who isnt going to buy the game.

I preordered the game as soon as I could after its announcement. Yes there were times where I got so worried about the direction halo was going that I almost cancelled said preorder. There is no way that this game isnt going to be the one to finally kick CODs ass off the top.

All in all I truly just want to thank the team. You guys actually listened to us for a change. Forge is looking retarded good. Everything I wanted and most of my friends wanted have been done. The only Idea I had that wasn't quite utilized was the ability to select a forge skin before starting the process. Of course you guys one didn't disappoint on that aspect either. The implication of 3 forge maps with different templates isn't exactly new, but it definitely kicks the **** out of forge world.

way to go 343. You managed to take me, a diehard bungie fan, and made me love your creation. I hope this game sells as much as Live can handle.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to thank 343i for not making "Halo Reach: Part 2". Reach ruined the series for me frankly...but 4 has renewed my zest and desire to enjoy the Halo universe once more.

When I heard "COD treatment"...

I knew halo was dead.

R.I.P Halo

2001-2011

You heard that?

I'm surprised people even considered reach a good part of the series...that game ruined it...at least for me anyways...nothing like a flimsy game to turn people away from a series...thankfully 343i has brought me back.

• Like 1