Video Glyph

Anonymousnorris

I was watching the Making Halo 4: Infinity Trailer, when I noticed at the end a forerunner symbol is displayed in similar fashion to the Halo CEA Terminals. This is the first video that I recall there being a symbol in, and it alone doesn't unlock anything on Waypoint when entered, meaning that there must be more symbols needed to access whatever it opens. Have there been any other glyphs so far? What are your views on this?

Right at 13:26, the glyph is shown.

• Like 2

I was watching the Making Halo 4: Infinity Trailer, when I noticed at the end a forerunner symbol is displayed in similar fashion to the Halo CEA Terminals. This is the first video that I recall there being a symbol in, and it alone doesn't unlock anything on Waypoint when entered, meaning that there must be more symbols needed to access whatever it opens. Have there been any other glyphs so far? What are your views on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmOoGucyMNg

Right at 13:26, the glyph is shown.

Video removed due to copyright infringement (i.e. they didn't have a license or something and had ads on it). Find an official one and edit your post. :)