Vendetta

Attitude towards the new legendary symbol  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this?

Looks like a forerunner /promethean skull. Makes sense to me to change the emblem, in the previous games the main enemy was the Covie and they were mainly represented by the Elites. So with the new series being against the prometheans/forerunners, it makes sense to have the symbol represented by them.

If it's suppose to be the skull of a Promethean, then I love it. I like that they took that into consideration before just putting the Elite skull in there.

Normally I hate changes to iconic symbols like that, but with a new trilogy/enemy comes new stuff.

Looks like a forerunner /promethean skull. Makes sense to me to change the emblem, in the previous games the main enemy was the Covie and they were mainly represented by the Elites. So with the new series being against the prometheans/forerunners, it makes sense to have the symbol represented by them.

Lol, you beat me to my thought! I would have to agree 100% with Tallgeese's statement. With the loss of the Elites, it would only make sense to replace the Legendary logo which their faces adorned.

I don't like it, it reminds me of CoD.

The old one was a Halo Icon. It had become a part of Halo. I think they should've left well enough alone.

Right but in the old trilogy we faced the covie and their main recognition came through either the grunts or elites, so the elite was chosen as the legendary symbol due to their tough nature. Now we do face the covie once again, but the new threat fo this troilogy is the prometheans, thus the forerunner skull is now representing the legendary symbol.

• 2 weeks later...