oomishday3

I Just Had SX

Map Authors: oomishday3, i ImpROBable, Rookies n Milk, SoaR StyleZ, and trabbedoor.

Download Link: http://www.halowaypo...s=&startIndex=0

The video speaks for itself :)

--Compatible with 1-16 players

--20 second starting gate, not cheatable

--All jumps work 80-100% of the time

--Uses the full forgeworld budget but has no framerate issues that affect gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkT72QiSluo&feature=g-upl

please leave a comment/reply if you like it or don't like it :D

post-30092-0-90000500-1350265762_thumb.jpg

wow this looks really funny do a remake on H4 and i will download it (to much files on REACH)

I probably won't make a remake considering we just finished it but you can definitely expect more maps from us on Halo 4 :D

I probably won't make a remake considering we just finished it but you can definitely expect more maps from us on Halo 4 :D

ok i will have my eye on you

Very cool map, I like the inclusion of a video. It's always nice to see how a race map plays. Overall, nicely built and seems to be really fun, great job!

Thanks Oomish for keeping me busy lol

RLD, i clearly won't stop until i get featured and get a shoutout to oldmpsProductions :) I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!! I got a map on team epiphany but I like THFE more <3

Im impressed, I love the way the map looks and I also love how smooth the big jump is early in the video. I always had a hard time making those jumps, Actually I have a hard time making a single race map and yet you guys are able to pull it off! I think this map should honestly be featured in THFE from looking at the vid. I will definetly try this out and play with a couple of my friends on this map. Keep up the good work Oomish! Looking foward to seeing more race maps in Halo 4. :2guns:

• Like 1

I'll say, that looks like one of the best race maps out there. I'll download this, and I rarely download race maps, but you've done so well.