Halo 4 is not going to be like HALO we new

Rtas 'Vadamee

Im very intrigued by the possibility of a new enemy, because that ultimately should lead to new weapons, but if its basically a Chief VS The Universe kind of thing, then what is gonna happen with ll the human weapons? and would it mean we'll be expecting something similar to either the DMR or the BR for the new game?

I hope it will be a better game than Halo 2 and Halo 3. Those games were pretty mediocre in terms of story. Halo 3 did have some great multiplayer though.

I hope its worse.... ok just kidding. I expect it will be very epic. they are already building the hype now so I assume they have huge plans for the new trilogy.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, update. There has been artwork released showing pelicans entering the thingamabob (giant blue light) which means that the UNSC will more than likely be in the game. And I have a different interpretation on the "no purple". The Sangheili in Halo 3 broke apart from the covenant and allied with the humans. At the end of Halo 3 they returned to their home planet, but who is to say that that is the last the two species heard from each other. It's very well possible that the Sangheili and the humans could have opened up trading and whatnot between the two civilizations. So, where there is UNSC, there might be Sangheili. And the Sangheili in Halo 3 were using Green, not purple. :D

Yeah most likely. I don't mind. So there probably won't be Covenant, and Halo4 will be a completely separate game storywise. That's really cool. Maybe it can explain John's past more, or humanity/forerunner past.

After all the Human-Covenant war is over, correct? I haven't played Halo 3 in so long I confess.