Xbox 360 Gets A $50 Price Cut In Time For The Holidays - 2012

Archangel Tyrael

xboxbundleholiday_610.jpg

Microsoft cutting prices on all of it's xbox 360 bundles for the holiday season.

Read below for more details

All of Microsoft's Xbox 360 holiday bundles have

received a $50 price cut, presumably because of the impending holiday season. It's unclear if this is a temporary price-cut, or a permanent one. Assuming that a new Microsoft console is on the horizon, I'd be surprised if the prices on these bundles went back up after the December.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 1

Lol... this would have been convinient when my Xbox broke two months ago. It had been going for 7.5 years strong (yeah that's right - the old white one has some lasting power), however it finally got the RROD. Anyways, this is cool, I have a friend considering to buy an Xbox, perhaps this will motivate him further.

Lol... this would have been convinient when my Xbox broke two months ago. It had been going for 7.5 years strong (yeah that's right - the old white one has some lasting power), however it finally got the RROD. Anyways, this is cool, I have a friend considering to buy an Xbox, perhaps this will motivate him further.

Yea I went through a simiar situtaion my old white xbox finally gave out :/. I got my new one Friday, pre-owned and it looks good. At least good enough to last until the new xbox :laughing: .