GT:Whiteskimo64

Map:Stronghold on Highnoon
Link:http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/haloreach/whiteskimo64/fileshare#!/?section=MapVariants&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0

Gametype:Slayer,Infection,BTB,CTF, others that i dont remember

OK before anything the objective game types like CTF and Assault I dont know if they work yet so Ok.This map is just a building assault of highnoon with a rocket in the middle.There is trenches and bridges each base has a tower that's opposite of each other.Blue base has a broken down mine entrance at the back and yea i guess thats it. I mostly recommend SLAYER and INFECTION for this because i havent tested out the other gametypes.player: 4 - 16.

post-30209-0-31380100-1350183597_thumb.jpg

Looks like a pretty cool map. I could see this playing very well for infection, since there seems to be a lot of line-of-sight blockers, while the multi-leveled structures seem that they would lead to some interesting Slayer gameplay. Overall, it seems like a nicely built map. The onyl thing I could suggest for the post would be more pictures, but this is not a necessity, but rather a personnal preferance. I find that it helps people have a better idea of what they're going to download. Anyways, keep up the great work!

Looks like a pretty cool map. I could see this playing very well for infection, since there seems to be a lot of line-of-sight blockers, while the multi-leveled structures seem that they would lead to some interesting Slayer gameplay. Overall, it seems like a nicely built map. The onyl thing I could suggest for the post would be more pictures, but this is not a necessity, but rather a personnal preferance. I find that it helps people have a better idea of what they're going to download. Anyways, keep up the great work!

i might put some more pictures but i don't have enough time due to my studies and other stuff