Why is there...

PwnAzn

Why are the elites being stupid? Master Chief is 7ft Elites are 8ft, you don't need to jump to get on the back of the Elites, in Halo: Reach the 'Spartan 3's' are shorter because they are human Spartans.

Also there are no brutes in Halo 4, I do not think of this game as a new 'game' I think it is a new campaign for Halo: Reach.

I can't wait to buy the game but I just don't like the fact there are no brutes, the elites can be in the game because of story line reasons like that Elites are in the Covenant but Brutes are a major part of the Halo 2 and Halo 3 campaigns.

Its a shame that Brutes could not be coded in the game engine because of laziness, forgetfulness or whatever reason. I cannot wait to buy the game, I know these things because the video leeks on YouTube of the campaign.

Best wishes 343.

Massive Halo Fan

~Jacob

Brites are not in the game because when elites subsided to humanity the brutes killed any around them. The splinter faction eother never had brutes with them or killed them before the brutes killed them. It is not laziness it is just accuracy.

And tell me how this campaign is " a new campaign for Halo: Reach. " It has nothing to do with the plot. It is continuing halo 3 where it left off.

• Like 1

Id hardly call it lazy, keep in mind a good chunk of brutes were killed by the end of halo 3, and im sure the elites didnt stop hunting them down. Also the Storm Covenant, the faction of the covenant that are in Halo 4, were made up of elites and their followers, and as we know no brute would be the follower of an elite, and these elites went against the Arbiter.

• Like 1

After the events of Halo 3, the Covenant broke apart. The sanghelian(Elite) forces pretty much devastated the jiralhanae(Brutes) and forced them to retreat to their homeworld(s). Except for a few that they use as servants. Thus the jiralhanae military presence no longer exists. Not to mention that the particular Covenant sect that we fight against in Halo 4 is a much older group that had no contact with the bulk of the Covenant and most likely never got any jiralhanae units placed in their fleets. And that is why they are no longer an enemy.

As for the spartans. They're all Human, just modified. spartan III's didn't receive the same augmentations that spartan II's did. Making them shorter overall, but they were trained from about the same age as the spartan II's. spartan IV's however were picked from current soldiers(if I remember correctly). And even if the Chief is just one foot shorter than a sangheili he'd need to jump on the back of one to get the upper hand, as sangheili are extremely strong.

so really, none of it has anything to do with being lazy; it's all canonical.

First and Foremost, is this a question or just a statement?

Secondly, their aren't any brutes for two reasons....

1. The Elites were practically kicked out of the Covenant, and the Elites practically destroyed all the Brutes (not literally)

2. Because 343 are introducing a new enemy, they are not going to hurt the story just to bring back a few brutes.

Also we mustn't forget that 343 is by far NOT LAZY, they have worked damn well hard on Halo 4 and they should be respected because of it.

• Like 1

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO THE MARINES?!?!!? They do not even look like marines! They have enclosed white helmets and bullet proof vests! Its not that I think the game will be bad but, I am not buying it because they ruined the marines.... Why could'nt they just make the marines from halo 3 with more detail? This is outrageous, I want bungie back! :blushing:

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO THE MARINES?!?!!? They do not even look like marines! They have enclosed white helmets and bullet proof vests! Its not that I think the game will be bad but, I am not buying it because they ruined the marines.... Why could'nt they just make the marines from halo 3 with more detail? This is outrageous, I want bungie back! :blushing:

Wow, thank you for that "useful" post. Seriously though, the OP didnt metion the marines at all. I honestly prefer these marines over the past ones because they seem more futuristic and halo-ey if that's a word.

• 3 weeks later...

Massive halo fan? But you call 343 lazy because they are making the game accurate. And just how are the "elites" being stupid?

The Elites are being stupid because they no for a fact the Prophets lied. There is no great Journey, that was set as a fact in Halo 3. Before Halo 2 sure they can be following that goal, but that goal no longer exists. So what are they doing?

• Like 1