Sully and Lasky's Brother In FUD

MegaPrime117

Hey community!

I was watching FUD part 2 yesterday and after watching how Cadet Sully and Lasky's brother are portrayed in the series so far, I have a feeling they're both going to die.

First Lasky's brother. Lasy's brother is an ODST, and throughout the series, Lasky has been receiving video blogs from his brother who is out at war (I think) with the other helljumpers. Now just think, why would they include Lasky's brother, who is an ODST, in the series if he didn't have a major purpose. I think the filmmakers are building up this relationship between the brothers that the audience knows about, for a huge emotional scene. I think that Lasky's brother will die probably while fighting the Covies (I think ODST drop pods or Covie drop pods are at the beginning of the FUD trailer). If they are ODST drop pods, Lasky's brother will probably arrive at the academy after the Covies invade, get killed when saving Lasky's life, and then the Chief comes in and goes "I'm your only chance for survival". (Similar to "Come with me if you want to life" from the Terminator.) So yeah, what do you think?

Now, Cadet Sully. I don't have a particular or major reason as to why I think he'll die in the war. Like many characters in movies who are like Sully, annoying and the one out of the group who is immature, they usually die at the end of the movie. I could be wrong, but I just have a feeling he's gonna die. What do you guys/girls think?

Honestly, I think his brother is already dead, and that's why we haven't seen him reply to the mails yet. I think he is rewatching the ones he had already been sent, and that's why he was crying.

I agree...and the fact that Sully aid Lasky's mom lost her favorite son makes that clear too. When everyone refers to Lasky's brother in the past tence, it is implied his brother is already dead.

Honestly, I think his brother is already dead, and that's why we haven't seen him reply to the mails yet. I think he is rewatching the ones he had already been sent, and that's why he was crying.

and the fact that he was fingering the chess piece in the second episode. No more chess since it might be the last mission of his brother.

When vickers said "Must be tough on your mom. Knowing her Real son's never coming home." That revealed that Cadman Lasky(Thomas'es brother) was K.I.A. I hope Sully doesn't die because he's one of my favorite characters. While he seems immature and annoying, in the Enlist video, it seems as if there's more to than him than that. I honestly want Dimah to die, she just annoys me. But I think that Silva will die because you see her wounded in the trailer, and she tells Lasky to go.